Original Only - 210 mm x 210 mm
Pet Portraits by Alison Archbold are now available!
Would you love an original watercolour portrait of your beloved family pet?
Alison Archbold is now taking limited numbers of commissions and would love to create a beautiful portrait of your much-loved family member.
Please note the profile picture above is showing an original watercolour 210mm x 210mm framed in the foreground, and a Package 3 print measuring 845 x 845mm which has then been framed for your reference in the background.
Please email a clear, high resolution photograph of your pet's face to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can contact us through the Archbold Design facebook site at www.facebook.com/archbolddesign and Alison will be in touch to discuss further details with you.
The original artwork of your pet will be painted in watercolour and ink, and measures 210 x 210mm (similar to A4 size, only square), on watercolour paper.
The cost per commission is $300, which is for the original.
Each portrait takes around 8-12 hours to complete, and is done in 4 stages over a few days. Only ONE pet is permitted per portrait.
From the original we can then have it printed onto a larger Artists canvas, which looks awesome, and really makes a statement. These are printed locally here in Australia.
Pricing for the Artist canvas prints are as follows, and below prices include the original. Please note original and print will be unframed. Framing is up to the purchaser.
Original Portrait - $300 - 210 x 210 mm
Package 1 - $430 - Includes the original portrait PLUS a Print sized 420 x 420 mm (with extra 10mm white edge border for framing)
Package 2 - $450 - Includes the original portrait PLUS a Print sized 590 x 590 mm (with extra 10mm white border for framing)
Package 3 - $480 - Includes the original portrait PLUS a Print sized 845 x 845 mm (with extra 10mm border for framing)
Your original, and signed numbered special edition print, can either be collected from our farm studio in Fernleigh Park, Googong NSW (just outside Canberra ACT) or it will be carefully packaged, rolled up and sent via postage tube, anywhere in the world. Overseas orders will need to have the postage calculated prior to quotation.
Framing: Print and original will arrive together, carefully rolled in a postage tube. Our preferred method of framing is to have your canvas framed flat with a double mat board behind non-reflective glass. Canvasses can also be stretched over a timber frame if you prefer that look.
- If your pet is black, you will need to make sure there is enough light on its face so that Alison can clearly see the details, especially it's eyes.
- The artist needs to be able to work from the picture - if the picture isn't clear enough, you may be asked to provide a clearer one for her to work from.
- Portraits are done from the shoulders up (face/ head area only).
- Please view other Archbold Design pictures on the website to choose colours that appeal to you and let Alison know your preferences in your discussions.
- Please note there may be some slight variation in colour from the original to the print. This is due to the printing process, and differences in materials used, which is beyond our control.
- Portraits usually take approximately 3 weeks to complete. Framing is the responsibility of the buyer.
* While you retain ownership of the original and signed numbered Print 1 of 2. Archbold Design reserve the right to have a second print made (Print 2 of 2), to use for Gallery Exhibition purposes, and to use a watermarked electronic version of the image for our website gallery, any advertising on brochures or for use on social media.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other archbolddesign users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.